Director of Sales & Marketing
Our client, representative of an international brand specializing in hotels and travel, is recruiting a Director of Sales & Marketing.
· Provide the strategic vision for maximum hotels sales generation and optimal revenue growth.
· Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
· Manage all aspects of the sales and marketing division.
· Assess the effectiveness of company programs to determine optimum revenues using Interstate system reports and market data, in order to innovate.
· Forge relationships and build rapport, Cultivate, enhance and leverage external and internal relationships to elevate hotel and market share awareness and drive business.
· Collaborate with Finance to ensure the division’s sales plan is on budget to meet or exceed revenue expectations and profit goals
· Clearly understand and communicate the Corporate and Regional Strategic Sales Objectives to the Sales & Marketing team.
· Ensure that regular and appropriate communication is carried out with the Global Sales Offices that assist the Hotel Sales & Marketing team in achieving their goals.
· Follow the sales and marketing results (accounts’ room night productivity, revenue, etc.) and propose corrective actions if needed.
· Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
· Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
· Post graduated in Hotel Management, Marketing related field.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
· Good work methodology.
· Experience in reporting, forecasting and budgeting
· Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
· Strategic and analytical thinker, Business Acumen, Able to communicate efficiently.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Results driven, energetic, and focused