Market Intelligence and Sales Performance Manager
Our client, a multinational company, is currently looking to hire a Market Intelligence and Sales Performance Manager.
- Maintain the market and competition data bases to support early identification of opportunities and commercial strategy.
- Cooperate with the different teams across the organization to gather information.
- Develop and maintain quantitative models to estimate market size and market share.
- Develop market analysis and reports.
- Administrate accounts/target/territories/opportunities allocation.
- Administrate the SFDC instance deployed to support sales activities.
- Ensure alignment of the SFDC instance with sales processes.
- Monitor SFDC usage and data quality.
- Support Business Developers and Account Managers in their use of SFDC.
- Support the execution of the marketing campaigns.
- Develop and runs reports on sales activities.
- Support sales commissioning process.
- Responsibilities may change as the business grows and so therefore any employee will need to be able to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Carry out any duties assigned by Head of Sales Operations & Support.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS).
- 5 years' experience in market analysis and/or sales support for B2B services.
- Strong interest and/or experience in new technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent quantitative and modeling skills.
- Curious self-starter.
- Structured, organized.
- Able to work in dependently and without close supervision.
- Able to build effective interpersonal working relationships across the organization.