MEA HR Cost Control & Analysis Officer
Our client, a multinational company is looking to hire a MEA HR Cost Control & Analysis Officer.
· Ensure accuracy and completeness of HR costs for the region, working closely with Shared Service Center in India, local accountants, local payroll providers, HR Business Partners and local Operations.
· Ensure accuracy and timeliness of staff costs in the Monthly financial reporting to the Group.
· Prepare HR cost control files, ensure consistency between Magnitude reporting, variance analysis, HR cost file, accruals, LA file and alignment with business decisions,).
· Ensure that all personnel costs are recognized and reported in accordance with the group's analytical structure.
· Review payroll related files to ensure a smooth payroll process and make the HR cost in responsible areas.
· Understand legal and tax treaties to ensure all C&B operations are legal and processed within best practice.
· Organize file payroll records and relevant C&B document, update benchmark and payroll infos.
· Work closely with Business teams (country managers, HR ...) to support the roll out of new KPIs to better monitor staff cost base and productivity.
· Develop a steady, communication-driven and constructive working relationship with the Shared Service Center.
· Drive continuous improvement of HR cost control process and system in responsible area.
· Offer all necessary internal trainings to improve process and data quality
· Provide FP&A team & management with monthly analysis of headcount and staff costs per legal entity and cost center, contributing to the monthly cost center dashboard.
· Support Head of HR cost control and analysis on continuous improvement of MEC process.
· Provide companies with proposals to optimize personnel costs and support strategic objectives.
Education, Experience and Required Skills:
· 5/10 years in C&B or finance controlling within a multinational (ideally in the Big Four).
· Engineer or business school graduate mastering accounting and C&B tools.
· Able to write detailed reports and to communicate efficiently in English
· Strong and proven analytical skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
· Excellent MS Excel skills
· Self-management skills.
· Good knowledge of accounting and C&B tools.
· Good work methodology.
· Able to adapt to different cultures.